Personal Executive Assistant
The Company is in its search for a Personal Executive Assistant. This is a temporary role to start with the potential to become permanent.
The Personal Executive Assistant provides personal and administrative support, facilitates communication with high profile talent, agents, and other executives and represents the CEO and company professionally. The role requires a high degree of customer service and communication skills.
The office is located in Yerevan Center district.
- Works closely with the CEO to understand priorities, tracking progress throughout business day and maintains alignment with objectives.
- Maintains CEO's calendar, coordinates meetings and appointments and keeps parties appropriately informed on a timely basis when changes occur
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as needed
- Provides personal assistance such as running errands, assisting with projects, helping with routine tasks, and arranging travel
- Responsible for the oversight of office housekeeping, supply and office management
- Arranges, books and monitors details of business activities, prepares expense reports
- Collects and compiles data, preparing assigned standard reports, communicating with various external and internal partners as required
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, appointments, and conference calls as requested
- Creates and maintains catalogs, presentation, database and spreadsheet files
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities
- Prepares correspondence, filing, photocopying, scanning, and mail distribution as required
- Request couriers and deliveries
- Supports and demonstrates strong commitment to organization policies and procedures
- Exercises discretion and maintains confidentiality at all times
Qualifications and Skills
Spotless Armenian, perfect English and Russian
Knowledge of the fourth language is an advantage
Master's degree in BA
Minimum 5 years of prior work experience in similar role required, preferably in entertainment industry
Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and ability to work independently
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Exemplary planning and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritizing workload
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures; up to date with advancements in office applications and tools
A probation period of three months is mandatory.
Salary from 350 000 - 500 000 AMD. Bonus packages.
The potential candidate has to provide reference letters from previous employers.